Monday, August 13, 2007

Jonesing for the Writing
I'm still sewing. Somehow, several tunics got added to the wardrobe of medieval wedding garb that I'm making. The bride and one of the bridesmaids tried on their gown this weekend and all is well. The plan this week is to finish both of those, make the Groom's tunic and get another bridesmaid gown and the flower girl gown ready for fittings on Sunday.
I also need to do a OMG-we're-having-house guests housecleaning by Thursday.
Which means, I have no time to write. I managed to squeeze in a few pages over the weekend but it's just not enough. I need a full week of I-don't-care-if-anyone-eats-or-has-clean-clothes kind of writing.
Oh, well.

1 comment:

Spy Scribbler said...

I know the feeling! I'm on Week 3 of no writing, and no time until Saturday. I'm really starting to feel sort of panicky!