Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Has it really been that long?
Good grief, Charley Brown! I can't believe I haven't blogged for 6 days! Well, yeah,I can. But I was busy....REALLY.
First there was the wedding with all the sewing and the cake! The FREAKING cake! It came out great. Looked a great deal like the photo I was to copy and the bride and groom were thrilled so I'm off the hook.
Then, I'm thinking, good, the wedding's done, I can write. But NO.
There was other non-fiction writing to be done.
But tomorrow, I'm gonna write. Okay, first I'm going to see the massage therapist (does she have her work cut out for her!). Then, I'm going to come home and turn everything off and write.
If I can just remember where I was with the writing.

1 comment:

Spy Scribbler said...

I want to see the massage therapist! I'm jealous! :-)

So glad you can write today! Good luck!