Monday, September 10, 2007

Life is back to normal
Probably for only a few weeks, but I'll take it. The past few weeks have been eaten up by sewing some medieval/LOTR wedding garb, making a wedding cake, and working on some non-writing projects that suddenly became urgent.
But now, it's back to the usual routine, which I love. I finally finished the proposal for the fourth book in the Parker series. I'll finish polishing it today and hopefully get it off to my editor tomorrow. After that I'll get back to the cozy mystery. I'd wanted to get the first draft done before October, but I don't think that's going to happen. I still have about 150 pages to write and that means 10 pages a day every day and surely something will interfere with that.
That might actually be a good thing. The book is set in Tucson which is where I'll be in October, so maybe that will be good for some local color.

1 comment:

Spy Scribbler said...

I love routine. I'm so glad you're back! I know you've been yearning to get back to things.

Tucson??? I'm jealous, LOL.