Monday, July 02, 2007

Back from the Middle Ages
We had a great time. I sat in the shade and did some cross stitching while Keith put on heavy armor and stood in the sun beating on his friends with a big stick. You'd be amazed at how many men (and a few women) think that's fun.
I made 5 gallons of really, really good red ale and it was all gone in one night. The King and Queen of The West (TRM Jade and Kaaren) roasted a pig on Saturday night and everyone brought side dishes.
And now I'm home. After I finish unloading the truck and do some laundry, it's back to the writing. There's nothing like a few days of not being able to write to make it seem like the best thing in the world. Hopefully today, I'll get a lot of the synopsis worked out so I can finish up the scene outline.

1 comment:

Spy Scribbler said...

That sounds like a blast! How did you ever get involved with that?